COMPONENT 1: ENABLING ENVIRONMENT
This first component will create enabling conditions for livelihood investments to be successfully implemented and provide support for Local level Planning and Emissions Reductions Framework.
COMPONENT 2: LIVELIHOOD AND LOW CARBON EMISSIONS
This component will focus on activities that improve rural livelihoods, conserve ecosystems and reduce Gas Emissions. This will encompass two sub components mainly;
a.Agriculture and Forestry Management which will focus on;
- Scaling up of Climate Smart Agriculture practices
- Community Forestry Management
- Land tenure and resource rights regularization.
This subcomponent will have three major focus areas that include;
- Support for the National Protected Area System
- Community management of wildlife
- Organisation of protected areas with a focus on Lukusuzi and Luambe National Park.
COMPONENT 3. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This component will finance activities related to National and Provincial‐level project coordination and management, including but not limited.
- Annual work planning and budgeting
- Financial Management and Procurement
- Human resource management and safeguards compliance monitoring
- Monitoring and Evaluation and impact assessment studies
- Communication strategy and citizen engagement.
COMPONENT 4: CONTINGENT EMERGENCY RESPONSE
This component will provide assistance in the event of a disaster or emergency relief.